LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I'm speechless. This is by far the most amazing work in both story, animation, and sound combined here at newgrounds. I found myself immersed in the story right from the beginning and I got goosebumps in that scene where he's stumbling through the mall right after escaping. I was left in awe right up until the screen faded to black after the credits.

You, sir, and your team did an absolutely fantastic job here. I'd give you a 100 if I could, but the voting scale only goes as high as 5.

But there are a few things I still don't really understand. Who was B14 really? Was Prole 514 ever even changed? What was the point of keeping him in that fish tank?

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Noooo! He be stealin my bucket!

LOLOLOLOL

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

HAHAHA

It's funny because lol.

Steamlands Steamlands

Couple of bugs.

This game is wonderful. But there are a lot of small bugs left that need to be fixed:

-You misspelled "Civilization" in the intro sequence.
-In the first mission with the Ammunition, if you drop the ammunition before starting the mission, they don't come back at all.
-In the same mission, I was destroyed by the enemy tank literally just after I completed the mission. It showed the losing screen, and then the mission complete screen popped up.

I can't rate this a 10 because of these things. But I really like the game, it's fun, it's well-themed. The little characters and voices are stupidly awesome. Great graphics. Background music is perfect too.

Pink Lemonade Pink Lemonade

I wasn't gonna write reviews because reasons, but I can't just ignore this one.

I really want to love this tune. Like, frustratingly so. Give your high end some love man! I started losing interest in the track because I couldn't get over the fact that I felt like I was listening to it through a wall. From what I can hear the melodies and atmospheres you're creating in this track are awesome and just up my alley as far as music I like, but I can't feel immersed if you don't take off that low pass filter.

Bertn1991 responds:

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it somewhat at least. Sorry if it wasn't quite up to snuff. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I really do appreciate it : )

Be What You Want Me To Be Be What You Want Me To Be

The song is really repetitive and lacks a sense of movement.

It's also got a really compressed sound to it, try working on letting the pluck sound breathe a bit more in the mix. It could definitely use the space.

Aside from that, sounds great! Drums are nice on their own, I'd like to hear a bit more tail on the snare, but that's just my personal preference. :)

Droplifter responds:

Thanks for the review, I've chaged some of the compression on it and things, I've not got much idea at all with mastering and compression and things. The snare is the only sample I could find that even sounded half decent haha.

Thanks for your time

The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

Absolutely amazing. I'm a huge fan of your melody work and the falling key signature element of the track made my music theory nerd senses overload into a nerdgasm. :D

The only thing I hate about this track is the mixing. Sometimes the percussion gets drowned out, the synths clash ever so slightly, but just enough to bug me.

Check out this website: audio.tutsplus.com

They have some really great tips and tutorials for all things mixing for several DAW's (but most of the tutorials and tips can be applied to just about any DAW on the market right now)

I'm really excited to see your improvement. If you keep working at the mixing and mastering you'll become an incredible EDM artist in no time. I guarantee it. ;)

Beryllia Beryllia

///

Wow! When I clicked on this I first thought that the image was from some kind of ad. I had to do a double take to realize it was the actual pic!

Exquisite work here.